Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Still obsessing about wedding dresses






After all the comparisons I just wanted to have another look at the amazing gown, designed by Helen Rose, Grace Kelly wore when she wed Prince Ranier in 1956 to see which one I prefer.
I can't help but being continually drawn to this dress. I just feel it has that something extra although if I could see more closely all the beautifully intricate embroidery done on Kate's dress by the Royal College of Needlework in London I might change my mind.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Grace's wedding dress. It will be forever timeless and classic.

    http://theladywiththelook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both dresses are beautiful...although I think the wedding dress of Grace Kelly has that little something extra...what I'm not sure...perhaps,
    it's her!
    http://wwwcatherinerobinsoncashmere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it might be the cummberband waist perhaps. And Grace's head piece was divine.

    ReplyDelete